Our Mission & Vision
The University of Iowa Information Technology (IT) Project Management Office (PMO) mission is to establish excellence in project management by providing campus wide services that utilize project management methodology and best practices which enable successful delivery of IT projects on time, in scope, and within budget while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Enhance visibility into IT projects across campus to keep University leadership and customers informed
- Support the University community as the source for IT Project Management leadership and expertise
- Promote best practice standards, tools, and methodologies for all phases of the project management lifecycle
- Educate the University community on project management professionalism and build project management maturity campus wide
- Provide a range of services and resources that foster project success while serving the University's IT project management needs